Imagine this: You get to research crucial information about airlines all around the world to provide the most accurate data to customers all around the world? You love organizing large sets of data and you excel at Excel?
Intrigued? Continue reading:
We are ch-aviation. A company that specialises in data research. Once we collect and verify the data, we present it in our online database (for example: if someone wants to get in touch with a c-level manager of an airline, we can provide them with the information you have researched😊).
Your job will consist of collecting and verifying data. You will have the opportunity to work independently (but with a mentor’s support) on four different datasets:
- Airline C-level contacts
- Airline Financial and Passenger data
- Airline Schedule Data
- Web check-in deep URLs
Other than learning a lot about the aviation industry, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that operates globally and yet is not a corporation. We would also be a great fit for you if you value proactivity, independence, and flexibility.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- Your English is excellent, and you don’t have any issues with communicating in English, be it in a call, in person, or over email. This is because our working language is English, and we operate globally
- You are resourceful, persistent and enjoy research work (“it can’t be done/found” is not an excuse for you)
- You are patient and detailed-oriented, so you will easily share our passion for verifying data
- You would enjoy working in a focused environment where you can organize your own time to meet deadlines
- You are able to both work independently but also collaborate with other team members (since most of the work you will be doing independently, but as no man is an island, of course there would also be teamwork involved)
- You like to follow and further develop existing processes/workflows
- You are an advanced Excel user
- Your Googling skills are enviable
- Most of all, you would like to be a part of the aviation industry while based in Zagreb (it can already be a passion of yours or it can be a newfound motivation to join- and you’ll tell us all about it in your cover letter 😊)
It would be an additional plus if you have any aviation industry knowledge, any previous experience with LinkedIn, if you are familiar with mySQL databases, or if you know one of the following languages: Mandarin, Farsi or Vietnamese. However, these skills are not a must. 😊
And what’s in it for you?
- A real opportunity to grow and kickstart your professional career
- Opportunity to join a growing company, as well as develop your skills and knowledge with the support of our internal training courses (this starts with your onboarding process)
- Flexible working hours and vacation days that increase with your age/years of service
- After the probation period, the possibility to work from home two days a week
- Being a part of an international company that operates globally
- Contribution to the 3rd pillar after 4 years of working with us
- Fruits and coffee
- If you think you might be a perfect match for our company and the advertised position, fill out your profile below
Make sure you:
- Upload your CV in English
- Submit your cover letter (motivational letter) in English - we really read your cover letters so make sure you take some time to explain your motivation to us
Please note that only Applications in the English language will be evaluated, as an international team is running the recruitment process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.